Each standalone workshop will explore examples of religious literacy understanding for higher education faculty, staff, administrators, and students in one of the following contexts: seminaries and theological schools, humanities and social sciences, STEM, and student affairs. Each workshop will examine multiple components of religious literacy and the importance of developing religious literacy across all aspects of campus, classroom, and community life. Participants will identify specific opportunities for fostering religious literacy understanding in their diverse roles at their institutions. Each workshop will have a broad context still be beneficial to those who must attend based on their schedule rather than their focus area.
To register, select one of the workshops listed below.
- April 29, 2022, 12-1:30 PM ET | Seminaries and Theological Schools
- May 6, 2022, 12-1:30 PM ET | Humanities and Social Sciences
- May 13, 2022, 12-1:30 PM ET | STEM
- May 20, 2022, 12-1:30 PM ET | Student Affairs
- June 28, 2022, 2-3:15 PM ET
- July 7, 2022, 2-3:15 PM ET
- July 14, 2022, 2-3:15 PM ET | Register (NEW!)