Reporting A Professional Conduct Violation

If you would like to report an instance of professional conduct violation, you may opt for one of two choices: 

1) You may choose to contact an AAR Facilitator by emailing [email protected].

2) If you choose to file a complaint, you will need to:
• Read through the entire Professional Conduct Procedures, mindful of the scope of what your organization is able to do.
• Be prepared to provide full and complete documentation (as outlined in the procedures) regarding what you experienced.