The Annual Meetings 2022 is committed to creating an event experience where our participants, partners, publishers, staff and volunteers can safely and effectively conduct business, network and learn. The Annual Meetings 2022 will follow current CDC guidelines at the time of the meeting, as well as any applicable protocols that may be required by our venues, state and local governments.
AAR is dedicated to protecting our immuno-compromised and vulnerable members and colleagues who may be at higher risk. We are strongly encouraging attendees to test before traveling and masking throughout the annual meeting.
Vaccination and Boosters
- Following measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, we encourage all registrants to be vaccinated with boosters, unless advised otherwise by a physician.
- At this moment, the efficacy of the vaccines and boosters are not fully known over a long period of time and we do not know what types of immunization practices will be recommended as COVID evolves. We will follow this closely and communicate any steps necessary to take.
- AAR encourages attendees to stay up-to-date on vaccines and boosters to protect our immuno-compromised members and colleagues.
- As of March 2022, there is not a mask mandate in Denver, Colorado. We will continue to monitor this and if it changes, we will update our registered attendees regarding new requirements.
- AAR encourages masking in all common areas and session spaces to care and protect our immuno-compromised and vulnerable colleagues who may be at greater risk.
- Free masks will be available at the registration booth in the lobby of the Colorado Convention Center.
- Face coverings are still highly recommended for those who are immunocompromised and those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated.
- Meeting rooms are set with reduced capacity in order to increase space between seats. When attending a programming session (sessions that have A, S, or P IDs), attendees must sit in an available seat. If all seats are taken, the session is full. Standing/sitting around the walls and in the aisles is not permitted during sessions. The front row of seats will be reserved for session presenters and those with accessibility needs so that additional space is available compared to a traditional head table.
- Hand Sanitizers will be placed in all public spaces, meeting room corridors, show floor areas and food and beverage areas.
- Participants are encouraged to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
- The Colorado Convention Center (CCC) is committed to researching and adding technology and processes that will keep all at the CCC safe and well.
- Please click here for specifics on HVAC systems, filters, and Global Plasma Solutions being used within the facilities.
- We encourage testing prior to traveling and will offer refunds to those who test positive and are unable to attend. If you test positive, be sure to get in touch with [email protected]
- If you need to test while in Denver, here is a list of PCR testing locations in the area:
Denver Health Adult Urgent Care Clinic
660 Bannock St., Pavilion L, 1st Floor, Denver, CO 80204
HOURS: Daily 7:00am – 7:00pm
SameDay Health - Cherry Creek
3170 E 2nd Ave; Denver, CO 80206
Walgreens – 24-hour Full-Service Pharmacy
1111 S COLORADO BLVD
Denver, CO 80246
HOURS: Open 24 hours a day
*Rapid COVID tests available. Appointment needed through website.
CVS Pharmacy – CLOSEST Pharmacy to the CCC
750 16th Street (16th & Stout)
PHARMACY: Sun – Sat: 9:00am – 9:00pm
*Rapid home tests available for sale
For additional resources and tips for attendees traveling during COVID, please visit the CDC website.
View additional resources regarding health and safety measures at the Colorado Convention Center.
Review the SBL & AAR Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 statement.