The Annual Meetings 2022 is committed to creating an event experience where our participants, partners, publishers, staff and volunteers can safely and effectively conduct business, network and learn. The Annual Meetings 2022 will follow current CDC guidelines at the time of the meeting, as well as any applicable protocols that may be required by our venues, state and local governments.
Vaccination and Boosters
- Following measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, we encourage all registrants to be vaccinated with boosters, unless advised otherwise by a physician.
- At this moment, the efficacy of the vaccines and boosters are not fully known over a long period of time and we do not know what types of immunization practices will be recommended as COVID evolves. We will follow this closely and communicate any steps necessary to take.
- As of March 2022, there is not a mask mandate in Denver, Colorado. We will continue to monitor this and if it changes, we will update our registered attendees regarding new requirements.
- We understand and respect the fact that some Annual Meetings 2022 attendees may wish to wear masks. We want all attendees to feel comfortable and safe and we welcome your choice to wear a mask.
- Face coverings are still highly recommended for those who are immunocompromised and those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated.
- Meeting rooms are set with reduced capacity in order to increase space between seats. When attending a programming session (sessions that have A, S, or P IDs), attendees must sit in an available seat. If all seats are taken, the session is full. Standing/sitting around the walls and in the aisles is not permitted during sessions. The front row of seats will be reserved for session presenters and those with accessibility needs so that additional space is available compared to a traditional head table.
- Hand Sanitizers will be placed in all public spaces, meeting room corridors, show floor areas and food and beverage areas.
- Participants are encouraged to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
- The Colorado Convention Center (CCC) is committed to researching and adding technology and processes that will keep all at the CCC safe and well.
- Please click here for specifics on HVAC systems, filters, and Global Plasma Solutions being used within the facilities.
For additional resources and tips for attendees traveling during COVID, please visit the CDC website.
View additional resources regarding health and safety measures at the Colorado Convention Center.
Review the SBL & AAR Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 statement.