There are two ways to join in on the virtual component of the AAR/SBL Annual Meeting this year: the Annual Meeting Web Planner and the Mobile App. The web planner will be the easier option for most attendees.
Accessing the Virtual Annual Meeting Planner:
- Open the virtual planner in Google Chrome. (Please do not use Firefox.) If you have not registered, you can do so here.
- At the top right of the page, click "Login."
- Enter your registration reference number and the last name with which you registered.
- Follow these instructions to look up your reference number in your AAR member profile.
- You can also find your registration reference number in the registration confirmation email that you received from [email protected]. The subject of that email is "Confirmation for AAR Annual Meeting 2021."
- Enter the following login credentials:
- Username = reference number
- Password = last name (use the same spelling and capitalizations you used when you registered)
- Once you log in, you can see tabs at the top of the screen. The “Agenda” tab is a great place to peruse or search specific keywords. Use the search bar to search keywords pertaining to sessions. To look through the program, select a day (found above sessions listed and below the search bar) and scroll through to see all the sessions for that day.
6. Click on the session you would like to know details about or view. Details of the session, including the abstract, any full papers or handouts for the session (if the session opted to do this), and participants. Note: If you have the session details open and you look for another session, you will need to click on the new session to see the new details.
7. A few minutes prior to the session's start, a "Join Virtual Meeting" or "Join Webinar" button should become available. If you do not see the button at that time, please refresh your browser or click away from the session and return to it.